Titans uniform updated?

swilson160

Y'all and your "photographic evidence"! I don't care how many pictures you show me that don't show a navy blue pinline...you can even bring an actual titans game-worn jersey to my house that doesn't have a navy blue pinline...I still say there is a navy blue pinline!

And there's also WMD's in Iraq, for those who don't know.

New Album?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It's amazing. A lot of people responded to a post about a change to the Titans unis that never happened, but yet no one seemed to notice the Eagles wearing uniforms with the old style numbers (green numbers with the heavy black outline) in their first preseason game.

It's amazing. A lot of people responded to a post about a change to the Titans unis that never happened, but yet no one seemed to notice the Eagles wearing uniforms with the old style numbers (green numbers with the heavy black outline) in their first preseason game.

Going to have to refute that one, sacker.

Here's a picture of Jevon Kearse from the Hall of Fame game. Look at the middle bar of the "3" - you can clearly see 2 parallel rows of embroidery, for the dark green number and the charcoal outline.

freak.jpg

Also, when the Eagles first changed to the midnight green uniform package, the black outline on the numbers was even all the way around. Since they tweaked the uniforms a few seasons back to add the charcoal outline, the black outline has been converted to a drop shadow, which you can also see clearly in the picture above. There are times during the regular season that the charcoal looks like it's not there. But it is. That little sliver of charcoal jacked up the cost of Eagles jerseys from the "slightly extortionist" price range all the way to "shamefully greedy". :mad:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Sorry, that was what four hours on a practice field can do to a man. For a moment, it looked like the Eagles were back to using to old style numbers with just the black outline. I guess that I didn't look close enough. I thought they had the same numbers like they did on my game-used Eagles road jersey from when they first went to the current number style, but with the green numbers and the even black outline. Also, I'd always thought the pinline was silver, not charcoal.

Archived