Reds Concept

Chris062190

First off, Palmero? We never had that liar on our team. As for the jerseys, I think you used too much blue. I like the fact that you went with a jersey similar to that of the Big Red Machine era, but the blue is too powerful. I'd use way less if you are gonna go that way.

Anyone else hoping the blue rumor is false?

Here's what I think the Reds should look like for next year. As you can see I got rid of all the black and used blue as and accent color. Tell me what you think

RedsConcept-1.png

Two things to say about this:

One, the Sunday alternate falls into the same problem with the road uniforms they have now: OVERDOMINANCE OF A COLOR NOT CALLED RED. The team is the REDS, after all. That's my only issue with the team's look now, and with this concept.

That being said, your EXECUTION of the concept, not to mention the template, is awesome, folk. Well, except for the left sleeve patch. But that's the only thing (and the aforementioned blue--which, by the way, has been confirmed). Rotate it so it looks like it should on the sleeve and then in whatever program you used to do this draw a white shape or something over the part you don't want visible. That would solve that problem real fast.

But, again--great concept. (I just wich Cincy would just stick to RED. Just like in the days of the Big Red Machine or even the Deion Sanders era...with white pinstrpied caps to boot!)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived