ASU Sun Devils Endzone

rock55choc

I had just started a season with the Nevada Wolfpack on NCAA 07 and the second game of the season is @ ASU. I noticed that I had never before seen the endzone depiction in this year's game. It has a close-up shot of the Sun Devil man's head in the corner of both end zones with a wordmark I had never seen before that incorporates the pitchfork being the E in Arizona State in one endzone and the E in Sun Devils in the other. If anyone has played the game and used ASU you know what I am speaking of. I checked the official ASU football website, but didnt see anything about new endzones for 07. Do any ASU fans out there know if this will be used this year ?? Thanks for the help.

LibertyBowl.png

somewhat on topic--bc it has to do w/ Sun Devil Stad........the BCS Championship game and the Fiesta Bowl in the video game are both at SDS and not the new Cards stadium, as I believe the games are to be in Jan (99% sure the BCS title game is at the new place, not positive about Fiesta). Guess EA didnt get the stadium design done in time, very dissapointing....

everton.png

Hey erikstoll :

I knew Nevada was coming off a 9-3 campaign and just wanted to try out the Pistol offense and see how good Rowe, the QB is on the game. You'd be happy to know I beat ASU 32-3 that game. Now, just if the Pack could just win that game by a score like that in reality - I'd be REALLY impressed.

LibertyBowl.png

somewhat on topic--bc it has to do w/ Sun Devil Stad........the BCS Championship game and the Fiesta Bowl in the video game are both at SDS and not the new Cards stadium, as I believe the games are to be in Jan (99% sure the BCS title game is at the new place, not positive about Fiesta). Guess EA didnt get the stadium design done in time, very dissapointing....

I'm pretty sure both games will be in the Card's new stadium (Isn't that it in Glendale?)

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

As I remember reading, the Fiesta Bowl and the BCS National Championship Game will both be played in Glendale @ the new Cardinals stadium.  Furthermore, the Insight Bowl will move from Chase Field to Sun Devil Stadium.

That is correct.

The Fiesta Bowl and the First ever BCS Championship game will be hosted at the new Cardinals Stadium (Along with the 4A and 5A High School championships). The Insight Bowl will be moving to Sun Devil Stadium from Chase Field (A real poor place to host a football game IMHO. All those seats are aligned to face Home Plate)

Of couse Super Bowl XXII will also be at Cardinals Stadium (or whatever it ends up being named, as the Cardinals hold the naming rights for the stadium). in February 2008.

Lots going on there. I just hope all the construction on the secondary roads will be done sometime in the next couple of years. Glendale Avenue is a mess and so is 91st Avenue (The cross streets where the begining of the Westgate complex is including the Glendale Arena Home of the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes and the new Cardinals Stadium) :blink:

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Of couse Super Bowl XXII will also be at Cardinals Stadium (or whatever it ends up being named, as the Cardinals hold the naming rights for the stadium). in February 2008.

I think I can assume you mean Super Bowl XLII I hope we are not going back 20 years then the Jags won't exist

Archived