New NFL Network Spot

Majikman

Thanks for checking it out.

It is a real ad, I'll post it up on sunday.

And you are dead on, it's Jim Marshall's wrong way wrong. Good call. Bonus points for you.

Thanks for looking, I can't wait to hear what you think about the full spot.

196604841_d451a3c912_m.jpg

Stop by for some Cheeseandpackers.com

Not only was it confusing, it's badly missed its aim.

I gather your site - I mean, the website being advertised - is pro-Packers. So why the Jim Marshall reference? His fumble return was decades ago and didn't occur v. Green Bay.

Moreover, why would the NFL Network run an ad for a Packer fan site? Moreover again, why would someone - OK, you - have a trailer for the ad?

Finally, given Green Bay's illustrious history, why on Earth would the Cheese & Packer site logo choose to immortalize Don Majkowski over Brett Favre or Bart Starr (or Paul Hornung, or Jerry Kramer, or Don Hutson, or Jim Taylor, or Ray Nitschke, or...)? Cripes - just go with Lynn Dickey while they're/you're at it.

When you said "NFL Network ad", did you really mean "check out this thread - it's basically me shilling for my Packer fan site?" I'm calling fiction on this appearing on NFL Network. <_<

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived