Dom's NFL Project

DomTheAthlete29

Here we go with Dom's first annunal NFL project....I will start with the NFC. Woop woop....I have to start in with the dirty birds form ATL and my boy Mike Vick....here you go my design for the ATL Falcons...

AtlantaFalcons.png

C&C

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

They look too bush league for me. The helmet stripe works on the red, but not the black. The red face mask on the black helmet doesn't work. The gray on gray has to go. The red sleeve numbers on the black jersey are too hard to read.

And I HATE the revolution helmets on any team.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

First ANNUAL NFL Project? You're going to do NFL uniform concepts every year? Hope they get better over time...these look rushed and boring.

Very high school or college. NFL teams don't have the city name that big over the numbers.

The stripes don't match up on the dark jerseys to their pants, and it doesn't look thought out.

solid color TV numbers when the large numbers have outlines also looks like a rush job.

Just because the templates have areas lined off doesn't mean they all have to be filled in. That's the different between a good concept, and one that looks like a paint-by-numbers template filled in. It's really obvious this falls in the latter category, when you fill in the holes on a black helmet with red.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

First ANNUAL NFL Project? You're going to do NFL uniform concepts every year? Hope they get better over time...these look rushed and boring.

Very high school or college. NFL teams don't have the city name that big over the numbers.

The stripes don't match up on the dark jerseys to their pants, and it doesn't look thought out.

solid color TV numbers when the large numbers have outlines also looks like a rush job.

Just because the templates have areas lined off doesn't mean they all have to be filled in. That's the different between a good concept, and one that looks like a paint-by-numbers template filled in. It's really obvious this falls in the latter category, when you fill in the holes on a black helmet with red.

no, his first annunal project. not annual. :P

Not feelin these. Most noticable is the lack of black in the two lighter uniforms, followed by the overload of black in the two dark uniforms. Having two helmets usually isn't a good idea, and neither is red numbers on a black jersey without a white outline. Pace yourself on the next ones you do.

If Mike Vick was really your boy, you'd know to call him Michael. After all, that's the name his mother gave him.

I don't have much else to say, but I figured I'd chime in to beat the nail on the head with the "take your time" comments. There's nothing original or specific about these uniforms. I could slap "Rams" on the front and there would be no difference.

EDIT: Oh, and I have to point this out - why is the shading on your earholes red on the black helmet? There's nothing there - that's not going to change depending on the color of the helmet. If you want to show the shadow, make it a dark gray or something, the red doesn't make sense.

That and even out the size of the numbers on the back of the helmet, and perhaps the "Falcons" wordmark too. A simple copy-and-paste job and then a Paintbucket from one color to another would take 7.3 seconds and do just fine.

I gotta agree with most of what's been said already...helmet isokay--I'm not a big fan of the red dome, though. As far as the uniforms go, I couldn't see the Falcons in them. A little too high school/college to me...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived