USA WBC Jersey

JJWAY

Agreed. While it is better than your previous efforts, there are still some things about it that need to be cleaned up (white spots around the edges of the sleeves, little bits of colour next ot both Js, etc.) It's also very uninspired and uninteresting. The faux-vest thing has been done a million times, and each time it looks progessively worse.

Things to try:

1. Try some red and blue stripes on the sleeves instead of the faux-vest look.

2. Try a blue hat, maybe with a red brim?

3. Don't use the Blue Jackets font.

Actually, the 1st one is better, and the 2nd one is still sloopy. There's areas were there's suppossed to be lines, and they aren't there. The bottom of the back jersey looks like it's been traced over 2 or 3 times.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

UPDATE

I added Red White and blue on the sleeves and changed the hat. I dont have any baseball fonts so i used the CBJ one

Not quite what I meant. While the sleeves are quite interesting, I can't really see them being used on a baseball jersey. As for the font, a block font would've worked fine (Florida Panthers, Montreal Canadiens).

And yes, it still needs to be cleaned up.

Try this template...

baseball.gif

Its alittle easier to work with IMO. Also, it includes the pants.

Also, please clean up the piping and change the sleeves to something alittle less outlandish. Though it looks intresting, it could never be used. The red billed hat lookes nice, but ive never been a real fan of two-color hats. A solid blue might look better IMO.

Anyways, you have good ideas, its just not showing well. Please take alittle more time.

oBIgzrL.png

Archived