Toronto F.C. hire Mo Johnston

youcan'tseeme

Link

I couldn't find anything about this in hear yet, so it's offical todayif it's already been discussed. I feel this is a solid move more F.C. getting someone who not only knows the European game but also the MLS game.

On a soccer related side-note, in soccer leagues that track goals, assists and points, do goals count as two points and assists as one? Or do both goals and assists count for one point?

untitled-6.jpg

Link

I couldn't find anything about this in hear yet, so it's offical todayif it's already been discussed. I feel this is a solid move more F.C. getting someone who not only knows the European game but also the MLS game.

On a soccer related side-note, in soccer leagues that track goals, assists and points, do goals count as two points and assists as one? Or do both goals and assists count for one point?

Why would they count for two goals? I'm not even sure soccer leagues track assists either...

Why would they count for two goals? I'm not even sure soccer leagues track assists either...

what count for two goals? I said in leagues that track assists like MLs which Toronto will be in, do the goals count as two points and the assists count as one. As i've recently seen stas for a few youth leagues and it appear there counting goals as two points and assists as one.

untitled-6.jpg

Archived