NHL All-Star Jerseys?

Brass

Remember the Stars didnt change to the star template until the season after their ASG.

Their ASG? They never hosted it before. I assume you mean cup. The green/black star template was their alt up until they won the cup in them on the road in Buffalo while the buffalo fans cried and whined like 3 year olds. Then they added the white/green star template as their permanant white.

Remember the Stars didnt change to the star template until the season after their ASG.

Their ASG? They never hosted it before. I assume you mean cup. The green/black star template was their alt up until they won the cup in them on the road in Buffalo while the buffalo fans cried and whined like 3 year olds. Then they added the white/green star template as their permanant white.

permanent is too strong of a word, considering i think this is the final year of the star-shaped design.

they won the cup in them on the road in Buffalo while the buffalo fans cried and whined like 3 year olds

very nice :rolleyes:

Very true

Yeah but who cares? It has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

If you can't make a post without throwing a completely unnecessary insult then don't post... just leave and never return.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

they won the cup in them on the road in Buffalo while the buffalo fans cried and whined like 3 year olds

very nice :rolleyes:

Very true

Yeah but who cares? It has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

If you can't make a post without throwing a completely unnecessary insult then don't post... just leave and never return.

I take every opportunity to remind the fans of Buffalo how childish they are in their 'NO GOAL' BS. If i mention it 84,593,247 more times, I will have negated every utterance on thier part.

And it is damn funny.

Archived