School templates

the high school i work for is building a new school and gym. and i want to design a basketball court, but i need a basketball court template (the template is the same as a college one would be). we also still don't have a new logo yet, you can view my site below....go wolves
sms.gif

• 5 months later...

1991- excellent concept of the BB floor.  May I ask what you used to make the floor look like wood panels.  What program did your friends do their work in?

Great job on the website! :laugh:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

i wish i could take credit for the concepts, but gary cekus did those for me (a very talented man, plus he did those for free), as far as how he did the panels on the floor i wish i knew, all i can say is that he used to frequent this board, but i'm not sure he still does. on a side note the site will be updated in a couple of weeks and some time near the end of the summer (maybe sooner) i will put out some of my own concepts using others logos with full credit.
sms.gif

People still have that old template of mine?

Jeez...  :D

I have to try and come up with a slighty better one. I don't some of the newer templates... they look too blocky, like MSPaint projects.. not smooth enough...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived