Nfl jerseys for sale

Chazberg

Hey guys, I wanna unload a few jerseys, and I thought I'd see if anyone on here is interested before I go on ebay. Lemme know if you're interested and I'll tell you how much I want for them, etc.

Here's what I got:

Steve McNair home jersey, Equipment, size large

Eddie George home jersey, pre-Equipment Reebok, size XL

Joey Harrington old and new home jerseys, Equipment, both size large

Donovan McNabb 2002 home jersey, Equipment, size large

Mike Alstott road jersey, Nike, size XL

Peyton Manning home jersey, Puma, size XL

Anthony Thomas road jersey, pre-Equipment reebok, size large

Brian Griese Authentic home jersey (Broncos), pre-Equipment Reebok, size 50  :D   :D   :D

All are in mint condition. Thanks guys.

Bump. Aw c'mon guys, I have the Harrington, reserved and interest in the McNabb and Alstott but al the other ones are available...I also found the following in the back of my closet:

Trent Dilfer Buccaneers authentic home jersey-vintage '97 from the first year they changed unis, by Wilson, never worn with tags. I remember I got it as a gift and wasn't exactly thrilled... :D but I could never return it.

Brad Johnson Bucs home jersey, Adidas, XL, never worn w/tags

Well GMS, the Brad Johnson may be an XL, but the Adidas replicas always were short so it shouldn't be too big on you. the Dilfer is a 50 and pretty long but it's narrow and has short sleeves. I know what you guys mean though, it seems like an Equipment XL is a dress and a large is way too short on me. I always seem to exchange jerseys I buy at least once. :D

Thanks for the info guys, but I have ALOT of Pats jerseys as it is...I guess I was hoping for a gem (like a 1994 Bledsoe or Coates jersey made by Apex, the M&N Bledsoe throwback jersey, or a super-rare old school red (or white) Patriots jersey from the late 80's-early 90's). One can wish...

btw, I think it's worth noting that there should be a special thread or section on this board devoted to jerseys for sale by members. I have few I could sell myself, and I would rather sell them directly and not have to pay friggin ebay a stupid % of the money I make off them. I also know that u guys here would appreciate them more, since we are all indeed jersey and logo enthusiasts.

What do u guys think?

Thanks for the info guys, but I have ALOT of Pats jerseys as it is...I guess I was hoping for a gem (like a 1994 Bledsoe or Coates jersey made by Apex, the M&N Bledsoe throwback jersey, or a super-rare old school red (or white) Patriots jersey from the late 80's-early 90's). One can wish...

btw, I think it's worth noting that there should be a special thread or section on this board devoted to jerseys for sale by members. I have few I could sell myself, and I would rather sell them directly and not have to pay friggin ebay a stupid % of the money I make off them. I also know that u guys here would appreciate them more, since we are all indeed jersey and logo enthusiasts.

What do u guys think?

I like it.

Archived