Twins 2006 Central Division Champions Sig

spyboy1

This is my first try at a signature of this montage style.

Feel free to use it as long as you host it yourself.

TwinsSig.png

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

That's actually not that bad! It works really nice.

One quick question: the font you used for the tagline (2006 Champions)...what is that name of that again? I see it all the time and keep forgetting.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The only thing I don't like is the line on the bottom going through Central Division. Seems unnecessary. If there was a full line on the bottom to compliment the top line, it would make it more balanced, but at the same time the line would have to go underneath the text and it would make the signature too tall. I say get rid of it entirely. If that makes any sense.

edit: Looks a lot better without the bottom stripe. Nice sig. See you in the WS.

buffalo_sig.png

The only thing I don't like is the line on the bottom going through Central Division. Seems unnecessary. If there was a full line on the bottom to compliment the top line, it would make it more balanced, but at the same time the line would have to go underneath the text and it would make the signature too tall. I say get rid of it entirely.

There is one the whole lenth. Its just that the 4 pics go over it. I do agree tho that it looks kinda weird.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Due to (un)popular demand, the lower stripe has been removed.

Oh yea, the font is good old Bank Gothic medium. Suitable for all your horizontal needs.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived