New concept of mine

There was this one commercial from Nike about a year or year and a half ago. It had a fictional ABA team, called the "Roswell Rayguns"; man I digged the ad campain so much! I originally was going to ask someone to do one, but I wanted to prove I didn't just ask for stuff, so I made these (with a very modified template of Syphi's, THANKS!). When you critique it, please be kinda laxed, I worked really really really really hard and really really really long on this. Without further ado..

HOME

Rayguns-_WebHome_.gif

AWAY

Rayguns-_WebAway_.gif

What do you guys think?

Few things:

-"15" Was Vince Carter's number in the commercial; he was nicknamed "Dr. Funk"

-I had a hard time with the text, hopefully I'll be able to do his name on the back soon

-The shorts that went with the jerseys, I'm still working on, I'm just confirming that there was only a continuing stripe on the side.

Please plrease please do not use these without my permission, I worked so hard on them.

NewWCRSig.gif

I remember those commercials well... I have a .mov file of the "Coach, you were 5 and 79 last year, why the playoff talk" commercial, and had a friend who was really into those commercials.

Good work on these, glad I could help (however indirectly). :)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I remember those commercials well... I have a .mov file of the "Coach, you were 5 and 79 last year, why the playoff talk" commercial, and had a friend who was really into those commercials.

Good work on these, glad I could help (however indirectly). :)

Was that the one where he answered something like

"Well...we got the Funk."

...and the "keep that funk alive" song played? That was a great commercial!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived