MY NEW SITE!

Hoopskid

well paynomind thanks man, that's whata i was trying to get, content. look guys, 14 year old kid i have barely any info on sites. So maybe in time i will learn until then i'm just trying to make a great resource site for the NBA. thank you.

Age or tools should never be a limiting factor on your work. If you're only 14, or only using MS Paint, that doesn't matter to the viewing public. Your work will be judged against everything else on the web. I won't even go into grammar and spelling, as that's an entirely different (yet related) rant.

This isn't meant as a criticism of just you, it's directed at anyone who broaches the same topic. Sorry if I'm coming off as overly critical, but it's something that has long bothered me when it's mentioned.

It's where I sit.

I think hoops' point should be recognized here: this isnt a thread about IR rulz, FireFox is the sheet, etc...

This is a thread about a kid who is putting some hours and some effor tinto a site and needs some help crafting the content to be more appealing.

Brother, keep writing the content, then find one of our resident grammar nazis and ask real polite-like if they'd be willing to help you craft the words. This will add a lot fo appeal to your target market.

Keep up the hard work, you are ont he right track so far.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I think hoops' point should be recognized here: this isnt a thread about IR rulz, FireFox is the sheet, etc...

No it isn't, and it hasn't turned into that... the posts are simply stating that his site is unviewable in a browser, one that's obviously popular enough to warrant such a conversaion.

I use mozilla, and I can't view his site, me saying so isn't trying to stir up any "Mozilla rules" debate, I'm simply stating a fact.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

alright cc97 i get our point about the age thing, i respect it cause your work is so great so thanks. What i'm trying to say is i'm not expectign it to be perfect, i'm working at it. Main reason for this site was the tons of quality vectors truned into jpg's, which by the way i made some. Now as for the extra designign in photoshop that's a plus for me, hopefully when i find more time i will try to learn more about the website world and improve. So thanks everyone for your comments, but for now i want to be judged upon my logos.

Archived