World Series Sig

fiasco!

updated my tigers playoff sig for the world series....if you want to use it, please save it to your own space, no direct linking off mine, please.

tigers_playoff_sig.gif

enjoy!

i'm guessing pat will make a pro cardinals sig, so don't worry cards fans.

I don't have much to say about it. It's pretty tight looking. It kinda looks like the Tigers had to hold off joel_fiasco to get to the Series based on where you put your logo. Thought that was kinda funny. I don't know.

I don't have much to say about it. It's pretty tight looking. It kinda looks like the Tigers had to hold off joel_fiasco to get to the Series based on where you put your logo. Thought that was kinda funny. I don't know.

he already stated this was a pro-tigers sig

I don't see how that fits in with what I said. What my post said was if you look where his personal logo is, it's along with the other departed AL teams, making it look like he was eliminated from the playoffs.

I don't see how that fits in with what I said. What my post said was if you look where his personal logo is, it's along with the other departed AL teams, making it look like he was eliminated from the playoffs.

I retract my statement and apoligize, I misunderstood what you said

I noticed that too.

Hardly a big deal, though. The sig looks great. Here's to hoping you 'have to' create a Champions sig!

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived