MLS Playoffs

-kj

I don't really follow the MLS or soccer for that matter. After I watched all of Ecuador and Italy games in the World Cup I decided to follow soccer more. I wanted to get into the MLS and Italian Serie A. I never did mainly because I don't have access to the the game.

I watched part of this game and the shoot out. I enjoyed it. I was also to happy to see the Dynamo fans who reminded me of the fans when I went to a game in Quito. They seemed like they followed their team well and mainly because of their fans I wanted Houston to win.

I was glad that Houston won and I congratulate them and there fans. Next year I hope to get into the MLS. My first step would be going to some Red Bull games and learning some of the players.

and remember in '08 Red Bull Park will be opened, it should be awsome.

vision_main.jpg

rbp_aerial2.jpg

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having never watched a MLS game being a EPL fan, I can honestly say after watching the final that I thought the football being played in the MLS isn't as bad as I would've guessed. With Toronto getting a team now, I will be watching more so I can see them fail. :D

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

RedBull Park in Harrison I never had a reason to go to Harrison looks like I still wont have a reason to go to Harrison sorry too easy.

Oh, yeah, big surprise, Tank. You bothered posting that.. why?

Anyway, those concept images of RBP look fantastic. That looks like it'd be a right proper futbol stadium.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived