Rocky Mountain Rage road uniforms(new CHL team)

roxfan00

Here is a pic of the Rocky Mountain Rage(Broomfield, Colorado) with their road sweaters that they unveiled Friday night against the Colorado Eagles who debuted new colors for their uniforms.

5592.jpeg.300.jpeg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Here is a pic of the Rocky Mountain Rage(Broomfield, Colorado) with their road sweaters that they unveiled Friday night against the Colorado Eagles who debuted new colors for their uniforms.

5592.jpeg.300.jpeg

Interesting. I've got tickets to see them play the Blazers in OKC a week from this coming Saturday. I look forward to checking the uni's out in person.

What the hell is that? An eye that's on fire? With a hockey stick stuck in it?

Kinda cool anyway.

I guess the hockey stick repesents the eyebrows of the eye.

Here's the logo.

logo.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

It looks like there should be some rollerblades under the eye, just to complete the look.

Better picture of the sweater.

369.jpeg.300.jpeg

5592.jpeg.300.jpeg

Interesting. I've got tickets to see them play the Blazers in OKC a week from this coming Saturday. I look forward to checking the uni's out in person.

Tell me how the Ford Center is. I haven't been yet.

5592.jpeg.300.jpeg

the Ford Center is actually quite nice. Good sized and a nice clean arean. Although in a weird location (right next to the highway) the closet parking is below the Cox Convention Center. But still very nice and a great arena for any team.

spacer.png

5592.jpeg.300.jpeg

the Ford Center is actually quite nice. Good sized and a nice clean arean. Although in a weird location (right next to the highway) the closet parking is below the Cox Convention Center. But still very nice and a great arena for any team.

Speaking of nice jerseys, I'm glad to see the Blazers have completed the set with the old Engilsh B, those look so rad. Every now and again I decide I need the white version with Standish on the back, but have never actaully make the purchase...really $100 for a jersey with name and number, thats a good price. Anyway, if Standish is playing anything like he played out here in Portland, hes got to be a fan favorite. I know we miss him out here, hes one of the guys everyone compares new guys to.

SEAsig.png

It looks like there should be some rollerblades under the eye, just to complete the look.

369.jpeg.300.jpeg

Are their sweaters really that thin? I thought the actions shot was a bit off, but that's probably just their pads showing through the sweaters...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

369.jpeg.300.jpeg

Are their sweaters really that thin? I thought the actions shot was a bit off, but that's probably just their pads showing through the sweaters...

Yup they look to be that thin.

Speaking of nice jerseys, I'm glad to see the Blazers have completed the set with the old Engilsh B, those look so rad. Every now and again I decide I need the white version with Standish on the back, but have never actaully make the purchase...really $100 for a jersey with name and number, thats a good price. Anyway, if Standish is playing anything like he played out here in Portland, hes got to be a fan favorite. I know we miss him out here, hes one of the guys everyone compares new guys to.

He's no Smokin' Joe Burton. :D

Archived