Question about Jets' Unis/Logo

rebelx

I don't remember which thread this was in, but I remember somebody on this board, a while back, saying that the Jets were going to retire their current uniforms and logo within a few seasons. Does anybody know anything about this at all? Thanks.

All I can say is that I hope your information is false....that uniform set is one of the best in the league.

Well, here's the thing. Their uniforms are alright, but their logo really needs improvement. If they could combine their current unis with a more modern, creative logo, that might work pretty well for them.

Well, here's the thing. Their uniforms are alright, but their logo really needs improvement. If they could combine their current unis with a more modern, creative logo, that might work pretty well for them.

Well they could always switch back to their 80s look... might as well keep flipping back and forth

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I think they look pretty bad. They ought to go modern, they're called the "Jets" after all, and like "Astros", I think it calls for a modern look rather than a faux throwback. Sparkly green helmet. Silver and black trim. A graphic logo.... It would look cool.

I think they look pretty bad. They ought to go modern, they're called the "Jets" after all, and like "Astros", I think it calls for a modern look rather than a faux throwback. Sparkly green helmet. Silver and black trim. A graphic logo.... It would look cool.

The problem with the Astros isn't that they aren't modern enough, but rather that the time period they are referencing is incongruous with the team name.

Had the Astros gone for a "spacy 60s" look, they wouldn't have the mismatch problem. That's why the Jets' look works for me.

Archived