Todd Bertuzzi Could Be Out Awhile

rmackman

So I ran into Todd Bertuzzi about a week ago and asked him how his back was. He was startled that I recognized him, which says to me since he got to Florida he's likes his anonymity. He said his back was definately not good and he had no clue as to when he could play again. Now the papers are reporting he's been unresponsive to treatment. If his back injury puts him out for the season the Panthers are screwed because then they basically handed Roberto Luongo to Vancouver for absolutely nothing. Makes me wonder if Vancouver knew of the injury and just didn't say anything or if this happened after.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

That's crazy that you met Bertuzzi. One of my best friends ran into Mario Lemieux and Forsberg's girlfriend, who led him to meet the Flyers....lucky :censored: . All of this was within three days.

If Vancouver did pull a fast on on the Panthers, it's more than likely Florida's own fault of accepting it then. Good for Vancouver if that's the case.

I've heard cold temperatures and pressure help back injuries... maybe he could get Steve Moore to push it into the ice.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

That's crazy that you met Bertuzzi. One of my best friends ran into Mario Lemieux and Forsberg's girlfriend, who led him to meet the Flyers....lucky :censored: . All of this was within three days.

What was Mario doing with Forsberg's girlfriend? :therock:

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

What was Mario doing with Forsberg's girlfriend? :therock:

As I said, it was over 3 days. I think he was at a tournament in Pittsburgh, then I guess he went to a Flyers game...he never said how he met her. He said Kyle Calder was really cool, but Gagne(my friend's hero) was a prick.

Barry Melrose said on his radio show that he doesn't think Todd Bertuzzi will ever be the same after back surgery. Man, I don't know what the Panthers can do. Ever since they lost Pavel Bure the team has just been terrible. They get good draft picks, but none of the players have really reached their potential to be stars. They've all just ben really good, but that's not enough these days. I don't know if or when Florida will ever be a competitive team.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

i highly doubt vancouver knew of the injury seeing as bert had 4 points in the season opener.

i also thought id mention a article that was in the vancouver sun this moring. It talked about how alex auld slipped on some water and cut his eye open, apprantly eddie belfour might of spilt the water on purpose in an attempt to injure alex. i dont if i believe it but you never know with eddie

Graet trade for the Panthers. Looking like geniuses right about now. Just another reason while hockey isn't successful in this area. You trade your most recognizable player for some criminal who is a shell of himself and is now pretty much done.

That is why taht franchise is in the mess its in

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived