Raptors' new floor has an awful light patch at center-court

Tazz013

It looks like the Raptors new floor was stripped and repainted after it was stained. There's is a very noticable light area at center court that's about the same size and shape as the old logo.

I don't have any photos yet.

Save the slugalo.

It's possible that the old logo was gonna be originally used for the floor and they eventually decided to go with the logo they are using now. Just my guess.

If you think as early as June is a last minute then ok, considering they DONT WANT THE PURPLE IN THEIR IDENTITY anymore.

bSLCtu2.png

• 2 weeks later...

The stain on milwaukee's new court is absolutely awful as well. It looks like they painted the court white.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

The stain on milwaukee's new court is absolutely awful as well. It looks like they painted the court white.

I have been to every Bucks home game (including pre season) this season and haven't noticed anything wrong with the Bucks floor. Maybe it is just noticeable on TV? I thought that the floor at the Bradley Center looks great. I will check it out next home game....

It must be. The lighter part of the 2 tone court just came off glaring white to me. In regards to the Raptors I watched the Raptors/Sixers game but did not notice it. I was too busy loving how cool the claw logo looks on top of the splotch.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived