New Enterprise Rent-a-Car Logo

stlcards023

ban_enterpriseLogo.gif

I'm not sure if this is it. It's the one at the top of their website.

I've looked all over the web, and that's the only Enterprise logo I can find, and I believe that's the one they have always used.

Well the sub-title of this thread does say "Cleaned up version of the original."

I didn't know it was dirty in the first place. :P Honestly, the only differnece I can find (and I may be imagining it) is the slight gradient from the upper-left to lower-right. Outside of that it's exactly the same.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I work for enterprise and I don't know how to display the new logo. It is on our intranet website through work but I'm having a problem posting it. Basically, they simplified it to just say enterprise and not have 2 E's in the logo. The font is thicker and each division of the company has a moniker below the logo. the e is more stylized as well and the company name starts in lowercase. I should find a way to get these logos up soon. sorry.

I work for enterprise and I don't know how to display the new logo. It is on our intranet website through work but I'm having a problem posting it. Basically, they simplified it to just say enterprise and not have 2 E's in the logo. The font is thicker and each division of the company has a moniker below the logo. the e is more stylized as well and the company name starts in lowercase. I should find a way to get these logos up soon. sorry.

Next time you have the logo on your screen hit the Print Scr button. Then hit "Paste" in MS Paint, upload the image to Photobucket or ImageShack, and post.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, its intranet for a reason. We arent supposed to see it.

Just a note, i saw a quick "This program sponsered by..." thing for some show on TBS and it showed an Enterprise logo with the e in the beginning having the stem continuing to the left further than the curve in the "e". i will post a pic if i can find it

Edit: Ok, I found a small pic of it so far

footer_logos.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived