Early winter blowout

Discrim

Wisconsin Pounders baseball

the logos are those i did for my West Ham baseball crossover, but i wanted to get away from the crimsonish/sky blue color scheme and found my way to gunmetal purple and lime green, with a purplish gray as the road uni :D and do not adjust your monitor, yes i did use lime green pinstripes for the whites.

Providence basketball

saw that knicks rewind jersey and decided to try and make this look somewhat similar but different.

Providence hockey

the original is long gone, and it was sort of original in its lack of originality, you could say. had to make several changes cus the style wound up looking too similar to a dallas stars concept i'd done a while back. all i can say is you won't see an all black jersey with no striping whatsoever.

copy and paste all

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The basketball is ok, but I don't like the hockey. Providence has said they will keep the tradition of the skating Friar on its hockey jerseys, even though the other sports teams have new logos done a few years ago (the Friar you have now, it looks like a distant cousin of the Flying Elvis Patriot, who lives only 20 miles to the North).

Your silver is too light to be legible...try it with another black outline.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The basketball is ok, but I don't like the hockey. Providence has said they will keep the tradition of the skating Friar on its hockey jerseys, even though the other sports teams have new logos done a few years ago (the Friar you have now, it looks like a distant cousin of the Flying Elvis Patriot, who lives only 20 miles to the North).

Your silver is too light to be legible...try it with another black outline.

skating friar tradition-i knew that going in, and knew that the last time i did a PC hockey concept

the new friar's resemblance to flying elvis-noticed that too, when it came out

2016cubscreamsig.png

Well having no background knowledge of these teams, I regretfully have to say that is one of the ugliest color schemes I've ever seen. :D Sorry, but lime green and dark gray in a baseball jersey just....yeah.

fantasy team, like i said i wanted to get away from the color scheme the hammer logos were originally given and settled on these: the lime green and grayish purple (not gray)...anyways, i ran out of good names real quick :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived