miami defensive lineman eye strips

buckeyes

I just had to reply because our names all had buckeyes in them. Go Buckeyes!!

lol :P

Thank you for that incomprehensible, irrelevant comment. That's some education you're getting at THE ohio state university.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

No, I believe it was a number in a black circle, that most of the other players had on the back of the helmet. It was 94 for the player who had been shot earlier this year. Patton? I can't remember his name

I believe it was Bryan Pata, who actually wore 95.

The lineman in question was Kareem Brown #99. He did have his eye black in between the "U" on his helmet. The eye black reads #95 in honor of Bryan Pata as some other posters assumed. It appears that Brown started playing with the eye black on his helmet during the November 23rd game against Boston College. I found a picture of him with the eye black HERE.

Thank you for that incomprehensible, irrelevant comment. That's some education you're getting at THE ohio state university.

While it may have been irrelevant, his comment had no grammatical errors, while your comment failed to capitalize some words.

Glass houses...

While it may have been irrelevant, his comment had no grammatical errors, while your comment failed to capitalize some words.

Glass houses...

Grammatical errors, no. But it also didn't make much sense. Not all errors are grammatical.

And, for those of you who didn't get the joke, I didn't capitalize the name of the university in order to show my disdain for it, in addition to poking fun at the way NFL players emphasize it during their MNF introductions. See, now that you've made me explain it, it's not as funny (if it ever was).

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

It made plenty of sense. They all have "buckeyes" in their names, so I posted to join them. Yes no reason at all and random but no need to cry about it Mr. whitedawg.

And buckeyes, is that signature for Avon Lake high school?

cmpunksigcopy.gif

Archived