Your Logo development over time

SDX

After reading Gazzafs redesign logo thread. I had a look back through my archive and found a few of my old ones, which at the time i thought were the best thing since sliced bread. Found it interesting to see the change over time. How many other people have developed their own personal logos over time, mine are all shown below.

First came the awful attempt at combining my initials, topped off with a nice plastic wrap courtesy of corel

Then i started my rip off stage. One with a nice panther.

Then followed by my design containing the Boston College eagele.

One also combines the old Juventus badge.

Then various forms containing the eagle and different text moving from SD Design to SD Media.

Then finally combining my initials with my lucky number to get SDX Media, and a X for the logo.

logos.gif

sdxlogo3.png

I know mine are way below the standard on here but just found the changes interesting. How much has everyone elses changed

logo.png

here are mine.

the first i used on my showreel and portfolio stuff after i left university.

hopefully the star

the second i think owes more than a little in terms of inspiration to angels and demons.

its an ambigram and should read as 'fraser' either way up. its not great but about as good as i could get.

the third is the one i use for business at eth moment and combines the fd from my initials into a sort

of droplet/losange shape.

fraser_logo_progression.jpg

My first real one was my only one. I think its running on 3 years now and won't change anytime soon.

I take that back...for about a month I called myself Fi5ty Se7en Studios.

Then I had a few options when I picked this one that weren't that great.

But for the most part on Business Cards and such, its only been the one in my avatar.

I think that's really cool, Pat. It's hard to find a logo that you like for yourself, and you've certainly got one that works really well.

you showing off your old work.

logo.png

I think that's really cool, Pat. It's hard to find a logo that you like for yourself, and you've certainly got one that works really well.

you showing off your old work.

? Not quite sure what you mean...

all your old logos

logo.png

Well, I've had 3 logos pretty much - 2 versions of G2 (that's "squared") Designs and infinitus design. I've changed infinitus' look a bit, but really all I've done is added another color into my design scheme. I don't have the first version of the G2 logo anymore, suffice to say it was awful. Pretty much it was an Optima G with a superscript 2 and 'Designs' in Optima below it. Looked terrible.

Here's the second g2 logo:

G2D.png

and infinitus design:

basic-logo.png

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived