8 Soccer Designs

Alphabet Man

Fellas, G'day. Matthew Morris is back with some new designs.

Here we have 8 soccer concepts- teams of the A-League

Victory1.gif

SydneyFC1.gif

QLDRoar1.gif

Perthglory1.gif

In order, top to bottom, left to right and un-alphabetical order- Melbourne, Sydney, Queensland, Perth, Adelaide, Central Coast, Newcastle, New Zealand. The rest are below.

I wanted to make something that is unique to the teams, I feel i did that with Melbourne and Perth.

Central Coast I was really experimenting with something that has been in my head for the past week while I was away. I don't think it worked out.

Comments please.

reds1.gif

mariners1.gif

jets1.gif

Knights.gif

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Thank you mate.

If you go to www.gazzzaf.com and register you can see some exclusive work to the sites members. On the site after registering go to Gallery > Morris > then to either Ice Hockey or Melbourne Ice.

I haven't done any Ice Hockey since about November.

I hate how all the colours dulled, lightened and in some brightened in saving.

Thank you mate.

If you go to www.gazzzaf.com and register you can see some exclusive work to the sites members. On the site after registering go to Gallery > Morris > then to either Ice Hockey or Melbourne Ice.

I haven't done any Ice Hockey since about November.

I hate how all the colours dulled, lightened and in some brightened in saving.

I'm heading over there as we speak. Speaking of the Melbourne Ice... I may have the opportunity to head over to play with Canberra next season. Just waiting to hear back from them at the moment.

CLM-1.png

Nice clean concepts, I would reconsider the template but. Not too many would want to wear long sleeves in the Australian summer. The Melbourne kit is absolute class and I don't mind the Jets either. I'm pretty iffy about what you did to the Mariners but, you need the home kit to have a yellow jersey (sorry, I don't make the rules). And I noticed the washed-out colours for all teams but I know what you were getting at. Great effort overall.

sig.png

Thanks guys.

Not too many would want to wear long sleeves in the Australian summer

I just liked the template. Otherwise it'd be short sleeves.

I'm pretty iffy about what you did to the Mariners

I had an idea in my head for something. It didn't work out as I thought it would. The second version of that design is the Manchester United strip in the other thread. I think that one is better than the Mariners.

the Victory looks classy, I'd buy the away off ya (heh, I wear gray tees a lot, I'd feel at home.) I'd figured your stuff faded when you saved, cus Victory wears navy, do they not?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Yeh its a problem with the way I saved them. On my EPL stuff I did today, I saved them differently. I think I figured out how to fix it.

Bling (Budget) FC should have come out a darker sky blue. Similar to the colour on the navigation bar above the forum.

Victory should have come out navy, Roar should have been a more maroony colour than dark bright pink, Reds should be well red not pink.

Archived