Barry Bonds busted for greenies

Jigga

Barry Bonds is the worst person ever and deserves to be hanged like Saddam Hussein and have the clips on YouTube. If he even looks at me in the wrong way...he should be banninated for life...and made to give me all of his money...and have his records taken away...and be hanged...and then have his lifeless body burned...and then have his ashes placed in my toilet so I can take a :censored: on 'em...BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

And if he wasn't black, you'd mean it!

:censored: you.

I do not give a damn who used steroids, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, or otherwise...I am not some self-appointed member of the moral majority who laments the loss of "integrity of the game" and want everyone to be "pure." I just want to watch the games, and enjoy the athletic feats.

So do I, but I'd prefer they not be carried out by walking medicine cabinets.

No, we don't have to hate on nearly every star from the past, because the past is always better than the present and we actually like the dudes from before and looked up to them as role models because our dads told us to. Players today all suck, they are all money grubbing, cheating bastards. They are all thugs and punks who beat their wives, have kids with 6 different women, and are irresponsible, wretched human beings. Unless they play for OUR favorite team, then all reports are just "speculation" until something is proved.

Barry Bonds is the worst person ever and deserves to be hanged like Saddam Hussein and have the clips on YouTube. If he even looks at me in the wrong way...he should be banninated for life...and made to give me all of his money...and have his records taken away...and be hanged...and then have his lifeless body burned...and then have his ashes placed in my toilet so I can take a :censored: on 'em...BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yeah, that Barry Bonds is a scum bag and a cheater, which is why he'll never be in the Hall of Fame. Now, that Gaylord Perry guy? What a career! I'm glad he's in the Hall of Fame, just like Ty Cobb!

You stay classy, baseball!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Random Bonds Supporter: "But amphetamines can't make you hit a baseball thrown at 95 mph while 40,000 fans are screaming at you. You have to be a good player anyway to do that."

leopard88: "Actually, yes, they can help you hit a baseball. They improve your focus my making you more alert, therefore increasing the chances that you will hit the ball."

You lawyers and your proofs and your facts. Way to go, Hutz!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

If Federal Grand Jury testimony can't stay under wraps, no way drug test results can either.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Seriously, I may be wrong, but aren't first-time offenders of the amphetamines supposed to be classified? Looks like this is starting to become a witch-hunt, and Bonds is Target #1.

No way, I mean, everyone's test results, phone conversations, grand jury testimonies, shopping lists, etc. gets leaked to the media. There's no way the good, clean, pure-as-the-driven-snow world of baseball writers would do something like that, right? <_<

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/stor...mp;lid=tab2pos1

Latest blockbuster doesn't really change anything

By Jayson Stark

ESPN.com

The bull's-eye on Barry Bonds' back got a little larger Thursday.

You wouldn't think this guy would need one more newspaper story linking him to another delicacy from the pharmacy to help him figure out he's the biggest target in sports.

But the New York Daily News reminded him of that anyway Thursday, by reporting Bonds had failed an amphetamines test last season.

We don't know exactly how many other players failed one of those tests last year. But let's put it this way: Barry Bonds wasn't the only one.

Just the only one who, by some astonishing coincidence, had the news of his positive test leaked to a reporter.

Clearly, there were enough players screwing up and testing positive last year that one baseball man said Thursday: "This wouldn't be a big deal -- if it were anyone else in the game."

But it isn't anyone else in the game. It's the one player in the game that the people who run this sport wish would just disappear from the game.

So it doesn't seem to matter what rules, regulations or federal laws exist that ban the leaking of positive drug tests, grand-jury testimony or even private phone conversations.

If leaking any of that might embarrass Bonds or -- even better -- convict him one more time in the court of public opinion, someone in baseball or law enforcement finds a way to get it out there. Funny how that works, isn't it?

"I know one thing," said a baseball executive who has had his share of dealings with Bonds. "A lot of people want to bring this guy down."

Yeah, life with Barry is just one big round of target practice these days. And that won't change...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Archived