New hampshire primaries/ fisher cats oops

buster04

I actually like that hat logo. I mean its minor leaguish, but its not like were talking about the Cubs or Red Sox or Yankees using that logo. Its just a minor league team, and for that its a nice logo, IMO. (The logo with the wordmark though, I dont like that one at all, an elephant and donkey dont really work for a baseball logo, no matter what the team name, maybe for the A's, but thats tradition wise)

I actually like that hat logo. I mean its minor leaguish, but its not like were talking about the Cubs or Red Sox or Yankees using that logo. Its just a minor league team, and for that its a nice logo, IMO. (The logo with the wordmark though, I dont like that one at all, an elephant and donkey dont really work for a baseball logo, no matter what the team name, maybe for the A's, but thats tradition wise)

I totally disagree - the secondary logo is great for the name "Primaries." After all, a primary is an election within a political party to decide their candidate for the general election. So having the symbols of the political parties is a natural.

I am simply in love with this name "Primaries" for New Hampshire. It's the political junkie in me. Too bad when someone graduates past the Primaries they couldn't go on to play with the Generals. ;)

I totally disagree - the secondary logo is great for the name "Primaries." After all, a primary is an election within a political party to decide their candidate for the general election. So having the symbols of the political parties is a natural.

I am simply in love with this name "Primaries" for New Hampshire. It's the political junkie in me. Too bad when someone graduates past the Primaries they couldn't go on to play with the Generals. ;)

lol

I really think they should bring back the Primaries name too, I mean really really (can you tell!!) It is just so much better than the Fisher Cats, and is such a great identity for a  minor league team, and shows a team that doesn't take itself too seriously! And they could set a team in Iowa called the Caucuses!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived