Atlantic Coast Conference Hockey League

Geoff

Here's the back story:

After Al Gore "fixes" Global Warming, the entire Contiguous US' climate is like that on Ohio. With colder winter the US number of talented hockey players skyrockets. To accommodate this influx and the number of hockey fans that is growing all across the nation. Boston College rallies it's ACC commrads to start the ACCHL after they decided to leave Hockey East after a huge scandal.

Atlantic Division

Boston College Eagles

Clemson Tigers

Florida State Seminoles

Maryland Terrapins

North Carolina State Wolfpack

Wake Forest Demon Deacons

Coastal Divison

Duke Blue Devils

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

Miami Hurricanes

North Carolina Tar Heels

Virginia Cavaliers

Virginia Tech Hokies

After one season, College Hockey America desolves with its teams going to other conferences. One such team is the University of Alabama-Huntsville Chargers joining the ACCHL and the Atlantic Divison. Also, the Boston University Terriers decide to leave Hockey East due to the same scandal that BC cited as their reason and join the Coastal Divison ACCHL.

I know this is highly unlikely, but go with the flow and give me some C&C.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

These are really great! I love the FSU one. Make the D logo on the Duke one smaller, and you should add an orange alt to Miami. Also see what the WF logo looks like on Wake Forest, may looks better. I also feel your Maryland one has too much black. I think my best hockey concept ever was my Maryland one:

[thread jack]

Maryland_Away.png

Maryland_Home.png

[/thread jack]

Sorry for the thread jack. Great work though!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Overall not bad, I particularly like the Miami one. A few general things though:

First the stripes on the socks are too high, they would be covered by the pants in the location where they are. The middle of the pattern should be where the sock starts to narrow.

Second on a few of the concepts (Maryland and Wake Forest for example) the stripes at the bottom and on the cuffs are too thin. The thin pattern on the cuffs would be covered up a bit by the players glove. The stripes at the bottom of some of them are too low they need to be raised a bit.

I like them! I just hope BC never leaves the Hockey East, far to good a conference now! And York said he would never ever put a Beagle on the front, guess this is post retirement!!

I like where these could go, someday everyone will play college hockey, someday!

I like them! I just hope BC never leaves the Hockey East, far to good a conference now! And York said he would never ever put a Beagle on the front, guess this is post retirement!!

I like where these could go, someday everyone will play college hockey, someday!

I think you did a very nice job here. :)

Living in Clemson territory for a few years has helped me hone my taste for orange, purple and white. :P

I think the tiger paw on their white jerseys should be orange, since there is already a purple paw on their orange jersey, OR a white paw on an orange jersey. Either of those would look better than purple on white.

The Georgia Tech combos do work, btw. ;)

Pretty Sweet looking unis - Geoff !!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived