New York Rangers concept

JCC

I love the Statue logo, but at least one of the three jerseys should have the diagonal lettering for the Rangers. I'm not feeling the swift pattern personally. Also, I think it would look better if you stretched the horizontal striping across the whole jersey.

Try saving it as a .png, should make it bigger. As for the concept, this would be very good if the Rangers had no history and were a newer team. I just don't think you can mess too much with the Rangers. Other than that great job.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Not bad. Agian I would suggest saving it as a .png file. Also I dont like how you have 3 different logos. Try and stay to 1 or 2 (2 being if you have a 3rd jersey). Other than that I think you did a pretty good job for your first.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Yea, the 2 main jerseys must have the Rangers in diagonal. Although the away maybe should say New York. Try that. I also like the jerseys they used to wear (not sure the years) when they used the crest logo. Maybe that as an alternate, but make it look more vintage.

79.gif3079.gif474.gif7192.gif

Tigercopy.png

Archived