Toronto FC Sponsor

roxfan00

That story doesn't say anything about Carlsberg being their shirt sponsor, though. Is that the case, or are they still looking? If they are, I'd be surprised. I would have thought they'd go for something more quintessentially Canadian, like Tim Hortons or Molson.

Wow... Molson and Labatt TOTALLY lost a chance to cash in on this Canadian soccer team AND make a load of dough on all the transplanted soccer fans who will probably come out to support the team a few times and try to bring a European atmosphere to the Exhibition grounds!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Wow... Molson and Labatt TOTALLY lost a chance to cash in on this Canadian soccer team AND make a load of dough on all the transplanted soccer fans who will probably come out to support the team a few times and try to bring a European atmosphere to the Exhibition grounds!!

I guess Molson and Labatt figured they already wasted their money on hockey.... so, why waste it on soccer? :P

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived