Stars and Canadiens owners join forces?

jr79

Well that's the story doing the rounds of English and Dallas-area newspapers today after a proposed takeover by Sheik Makhtoum of Dubai collapsed.

Anyone able to give me some background on Tom Hicks and George Gillett beyond the regular stuff you read in biogs?

liverpool-1.png

I think we should strike back at the Euros getting to name all our MLS teams things like Real Salt Lake, DC United, Chivas, FC Dallas, and the Colorado Arsenal and rename this something tackily American. Here are my top 5 ideas:

-Liverpool SkyForce

-Liverpool Starzz

-Liverpool ThunderBears

-Liverpool Xtreme

-Liverpool Yard Dawgz

In any case, it's essential that the name be singular, contain misplaced z's or x's, or combine several words into a single word with multiple capital letters.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

You mean the Colorado Rapids? Yeah I can see how that would be confused with Colorado Arsenal.

Also, the Europeans didn't name RSL, DCU, or FC Dallas. Thise were Americans. And Chivas is Mexican, you're thinking of Chivas USA.

EDIT: I just saw where the Rapids might become the Colorado Arsenal, my bad. But, the rest still stands.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I think we should strike back at the Euros getting to name all our MLS teams things like Real Salt Lake, DC United, Chivas, FC Dallas, and the Colorado Arsenal and rename this something tackily American. Here are my top 5 ideas:

-Liverpool SkyForce

-Liverpool Starzz

-Liverpool ThunderBears

-Liverpool Xtreme

-Liverpool Yard Dawgz

In any case, it's essential that the name be singular, contain misplaced z's or x's, or combine several words into a single word with multiple capital letters.

-Liverpool SkyForce

-Liverpool Starzz

-Liverpool ThunderBears

-Liverpool Xtreme

-Liverpool Yard Dawgz

Do not forget the Liverpool Krunk Wolverines, but if you combined two names to get the Xtreme Thunderbearz, that'd get my vote.

Archived