Help Name a new HS Mascot

TBGKon

This is just a general interest kind of thing, but there is a new high school being built in my area that will be known as Sunlake High School. The school's colors will be teal, gold, and black (think Jacksonville Jaguars).

I read online that the principal was taking idea for mascots at the new school and figured some people here would be interested in giving their ideas. You mus email your ideas to "astone" at "pasco.k12.fl.us" No logo concepts are needed, but here are the mascots already used within the county, with subsequent colors:

- Cobras (red and gold)

- Rams (orange and blue)

- Royal Knights (purple and silver)

- Buccaneers (green and white)

- Mustangs (black and gold)

- Gators (navy and gold)

- Wildcats (navy and carolina blue)

- Bulls (maroon and silver)

- Bulldogs (orange and black)

- Pirates (red and black)

By the way, the names I submitted were:

- Dragons

- Yellow Jackets

- Lions

- Spartans

- Titans

no offense, but i hope you didn't think about these too long...about 1/3 of all us high schools have one of these nicknames

ballwonk...i'm digging skimmers...there could be some great imagery there, and it ties to the area

jldesigns404eo.png

By the way, the names I submitted were:

- Dragons

- Yellow Jackets

- Lions

- Spartans

- Titans

no offense, but i hope you didn't think about these too long...about 1/3 of all us high schools have one of these nicknames

ballwonk...i'm digging skimmers...there could be some great imagery there, and it ties to the area

Actually, no it didn't take too long for the name. I just tried imagining what names would go good with colors. It's not like a high school needs an original name, just something to show school spirit.

To anyone who has posted ideas, feel free to email the address I posted up top and we'll see if anything comes about.

Archived