Random WSU uniform change

TenaciousG

Before:

r_weaver3.jpg

After:

capt.wakw10502090510.stanford_washington_st_basketball_wakw105.jpg

In case you can't tell, "Washington State" has been replaced with "Cougars" on the home jerseys.

This is how these uniforms should have looked to begin with, either "washington" above the numbers and "state" below it, or just "cougars" on the home jerseys. I don't know yet if the road uniforms are being changed as well, but it seems unlikely. Of course, thanks to Russell this is about the 17th different home jersey since 2003 and the one that still looks the most like a conference rival (Stanford's old jerseys).

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

yeah, that looks like Stanford italicized.

Didn't they wear unis a year or two ago that just said "STATE" on them? I liked that.

btw, enjoy your success this year - I'm pretty happy for you guys, better than somebody like Stanford being really good again. I'm going to try hard to get tickets for when the Washington schools come down here.

harperdc.gif

Having seen Tony Bennett play in high school and college, I know he's a winner all the way. It's great to see him doing so well in turning aruond the program.

My thoughts, exactly. Doc - Do you see anything in that uni that reminds you of an old UWGB uni? I don't, myself, but I never followed UWBG all that closely.

It's where I sit.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived