Boston Bruins Concept

jkrdevil

Alright I decided to do a Boston Bruins concept on the new edge template. For this concept I modeled the uniforms after the ones that the Bruins wore from 1928 till 1932 with a few twist. The striping pattern I used is based off the Orr era jerseys. That pattern was used up until 1995, and is currently used on their vintage alts. The logo is a modified one of their vintage. I added a black outline so to use the same one on each jersey, although it is simpler than the current B. The secondary logo is the Bruins x-line logo however the brown was changed to yellow/gold. Comments are welcomed, click image for larger version.

bruinsthrowbackconcept-smal.gif

EDIT: Version #2:

bruinsthrowbackconcept-2.gif

Love the white

The black, not so much...

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I'm scoring this round the other way: love the black, the white not so much. Overall, a solid win.

And as an aside - what if the sock stripes matched the sleeve stripes? I'm a big fan of the sleeves, and it gives the whole concept a semi-barberpole feel (excluding the sweater torso, obviously).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I really like the look of those you did great work but one think i was thinking was on the black jersey add more black to those socks.

nooo way jose, i'd like to quote someone from these boards "If its not barbor pole than your Senators concept sucks!" well, "It theres no yellow socks with black jerseys than your Bruins concept sucks!"

it's just tradition.

I really like these, although I'm strongly opposed to the alternate logo. I agree with Speedy; the Bruins must have the yellow socks for the black jersey. I'd actually switch the striping(the black and the white) on the yellow socks - it just looks like there's too much white.

Archived