Dave wannstedt's future decided monday

habsfannova

I reckon he's a gonna, seems ever since last seasons late collapse fins fans have had it in for the guy, and I doubt anything can save him now. Bit tough on the guy, I am sure he will be back somewhere.

As for a replacement I reckon they will get someone new, maybe Romeo Crenell or someone like that.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think it is the fan feeling that is gonna do for Wannstedt in the end. I don't think the fins are gonna get the fans back on side with Wannstedt on the sidelines.

Further to what I said about a replacement, it doesn't seem at the moment that any of the real big names without a job are in any rush to get back into coaching. I am sure Dennis Green must have had a few enquiries from teams and Jimmy Johnson already has done the job. Beyond that you are looking at someone more inexperienced. I say Miami should look for an offensive minded coach, come up with some ideas to shake up the movement of the ball. But Crenell is gonna be linked to any job going free this year!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I am honestly surprised by that, if it is confirmed. Wannstedt has done an okay job, but as I have said before, many fans seem to be tiring of him. Mind you taking the GM part of his job from Mike Holmgren in Seattle doesn't seem to have done them any harm so who knows.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Dave W. Is Staying

And he gets an extentsion. Hopefully this will help us.

How will it help he sucks he is a retard he is a moron he is teh worst coach in the NFl with their talent the Dolphins shoudl be no worse then 12-4. Every year is a let down next year will be the same perhaps they need to go 4-12 to convice ppl Wannstedt is aa Waste he is awful he sucks as long as he is the DOlphins coach they will go no where!!!!

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Dave W. Is Staying

And he gets an extentsion. Hopefully this will help us.

How will it help he sucks he is a retard he is a moron he is teh worst coach in the NFl with their talent the Dolphins shoudl be no worse then 12-4. Every year is a let down next year will be the same perhaps they need to go 4-12 to convice ppl Wannstedt is aa Waste he is awful he sucks as long as he is the DOlphins coach they will go no where!!!!

Um, maybe that he is not retarded, that he has 41 wins in the past 4 years in a very parity-minded league. You seem to overrate the Dolphins themselves. None of them can seem to finish a tackle, our QB is mediocre, our defense seems to become undisciplined every December, also look at special teams errors. Plus, a horrible schedule that featured being the road team on Thanksgiving (Always difficult) and by playing three division games in December, two in Buffalo and New England (Going 1-1 in those is impressive).

I mean getting better by using better personel moves. We could have fit Jake Plummer under the cap, but we got Seau and Greise instead. T-Buck is one of the strangest players, in that he either gets an interception or gives up a huge gain. (Is a decent nickle-back though, is OK in that position, not for the salary though). A GM should bring better moves that can fully bring out the potential of a franchise.

Also interesting in the Dolphins situation was the fact that Huizinga vetoed a suggestion that would have put Miami in the AFC South during realignment negotiations. This would have put Miami in a better weather situation. But, alas, we must keep rivalries. Whatever.

Anyway, the players are the ones that underperformed, the coach can only do so much. After watching every minute of every Dolphins game this year (Thank god for NFL Sunday Ticket!), I can pretty much attest to that fact.

maybe this win will let you hold your head up high with that stupid mustache of yours (Sorry I had to Vent).

Ah, karma.

I cant stand Wannstedt I never wanted the Dolphins to hire him the Dolphins should have higher standards tehn 10-6.

Really honestly if you gave any team 10-6 at ther begining of the season how many would turn it down?? Not many, as its a pretty good bet for a playoff spot, even if not a guarantee!!  :laugh:

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I cant stand Wannstedt I never wanted the Dolphins to hire him the Dolphins should have higher standards tehn 10-6.

Really honestly if you gave any team 10-6 at ther begining of the season how many would turn it down?? Not many, as its a pretty good bet for a playoff spot, even if not a guarantee!! :laugh:

Well the Dolphisn are one of a few teams its not good enough they have been stuck in a rut they need to have higher goals liek making a Super Bowl otherwise then 10-6 might as well be 6-10.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived