Saintafan new year challenge part 2

Saintsfan

Seattle! (you're welcome, Roger)

Seattle Stealth (who was it that posted that sweet uni concept? Avenger?)

Seattle Spirit (obscure Nirvana reference)

Milwaukee Machine (Harley reference, Black, orange & silver color scheme, use a V-twin as a logo concept)

Milwaukee Ice (because it's cheap)

Milwaukee Hawks (it just sounds good)

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Wisconsin Avengers

Milwaukee Seals

Milwaukee Huskies

Avengers could probably work anywhere...Huskies might be good...but Seals, sorry.  Lived in Wisconsin all my life, only seals i've ever seen are in zoos.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Wisconsin Avengers

Milwaukee Seals

Milwaukee Huskies

Avengers could probably work anywhere...Huskies might be good...but Seals, sorry. Lived in Wisconsin all my life, only seals i've ever seen are in zoos.

Don't worry Seals isn't gonna make the shortlist! Maybe for Seattle, but I don't think anyone has suggested that yet!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Hey, if the international teams can get away with using just their country's name, why can't cities follow suit? :D

Other team names I suggest:

Seattle Star Bucks (some sort of astro deer theme)

Seattle Windows

Seattle Gate Keepers

Seattle Seahorses

Milwaukee Milkmen

Milwaukee Old

Milwaukee Wisconsinners (religious theme?)

Wisconsin Viscosity

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

*Seattle Chiefs --a la Chicago Blackhawks, but for Chief Seattle)

*(-alt.) Seattle Sealths --Chief Seattle's real name, sounds somewhat like "Stealth", you could just take one letter out of concept uni

*Seattle Totems (old WHL team, I believe)

NW Indian art (a la Seahawks, Canucks & WHL T-birds) would make a great motif - you could use trad. colors like brick red, off-white and navy (not too much like Canucks), maybe a cool repeating pattern around sleeves and waist.

*Milwaukee Beasts ("the team that made Milwaukee famous")

*Milwaukee Talkies

*Milwaukee Slashers (dual hockey-and-Dahmer reference)

*Milwaukee Riders (for Harley-Davidson)

-alt. Milwaukee Rumble, Milwaukee Hogs, Milwaukee Motors, Milwaukee Revolutions, Milwaukee Republican-Voting CPAs (most Harley riders these days)

Milwaukee Rumble has my vote - Harleys are known for their rumble, and it has a nice aggressive "hockey" connotation.

i like the seattle emeralds,  and here are some good ones IMO

Seattle Pacifics

Seattle Fins

and for milwaukee i like the moose, and the choppers is pretty sweet. and hmmm just to contribute....

Milwaukee Crusaders

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Since I tend to prefer something with history to it rather than catchy marketing-related names, I'd like to submit the very unoriginal:

Seattle Metropolitans

Seattle Totems

Seattle Ironmen

(I have no idea what the name refers to, but I know I've played against Seattle teams with that name for years, and it pre-dates me by a long time).

No, No, No to Seattle Millionaires.  They did exist ever-so-briefly, but the Millionaires are better known as a Vancouver entity.  In fact, they won Vancouver's only Stanley Cup.

I'm a bit bumfuzzled on Milwaukee, but how about the Milwaukee Hops? (I'm fond of beer, and Brewers was taken).

It is tought to come up with new names that arent so minor league but here are some suggestions:

The orginial Seattle hockey team was called the Metropolitans so i strongly suggest that. The Ottawa Senators reinvented that name from the original and so can the Seattle franchise.

Milwaukee Reapers- it is a big farming state and they have to reap the corn and other crops. And it is dangerous.

Archived