Cardinals World Series Rings

pcgd

Those Cards WS rings are something. Personally, I never like it when the design overhangs the bezel and cuts into the words, like the bases do on the new Cards ring. Then again, I'm not a World Champion, so who cares? Overall, I think the ring looks pretty good.

Anyhow, I thought the Cards 2004 NL Championship ring was one of the best "runner-up" rings around, due to the cuts of just one ruby making up the Cardinal. :

STL_Cardinals.jpg

I think it's simple and not too overdone, unlike a lot of the new rings in every sport which are really getting out of control size wise. If someone gets a big enougf diamond, we'll soon see these:

pop.jpg

:P

I think it's simple and not too overdone, unlike a lot of the new rings in every sport which are really getting out of control size wise. If someone gets a big enougf diamond, we'll soon see these:

pop.jpg

:P

Now, who would want that sucker?

I saw, I came, I left.

Those Cards WS rings are something. Personally, I never like it when the design overhangs the bezel and cuts into the words, like the bases do on the new Cards ring. Then again, I'm not a World Champion, so who cares? Overall, I think the ring looks pretty good.

Anyhow, I thought the Cards 2004 NL Championship ring was one of the best "runner-up" rings around, due to the cuts of just one ruby making up the Cardinal. :

STL_Cardinals.jpg

I think it's simple and not too overdone, unlike a lot of the new rings in every sport which are really getting out of control size wise.

I actually like this 2004 NL Championship ring more than the one they are using for the 2006 World Series Championship. I much prefer it when baseball teams use their logo in their championship rings over their hat monogram (unless the hat logo incorporates a version of team logo into it, like the Jays and Marlins do).

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived