Any one ever attended the NFL Draft?

gueman

The wife and I will be in NYC on Draft day. Has anyone been there since it moved to Radio City? If so what is the deal? I couldn't find any info at either the NFL site or Radio City. All I know it it's free and doors open @ 11 am. Anything else we should know?

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

It is free and its first come first serve with tickets.

I knew I could count on you Tank. We won't be getting to the area until 10 so we will just see what happens.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Went to the 2004 draft when it was still at the Garden. That year they cut the supply of public tickets, so to be able to get in to see the first 4-5 picks, you really needed to be there early. My buddy and I got there at 5 a.m. After the first few picks, though, a lot of folks left (many Giants fans left after the Rivers/Manning trade was finalized). So I would guess that even if you get there at 10, you should be able to get in to see the draft, just maybe not the very beginning, though I'm not sure how they're handling things at Radio City. Also nice were the free gift bags they gave attendees. Free food and promotional items!

Just remember to wear your Ricky Williams Eagles jersey and to boo whoever the Jets select.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I would get there early you will have to fight these guys for tickets.

Wait a damn minute...the Jets passed on Dan Marino, Ronnie Lott, Warren Sapp, and a plethora of future NFL stars?! They seriously deserve every loss they've had since then and every loss in the future.

I would get there early you will have to fight these guys for tickets.

Wait a damn minute...the Jets passed on Dan Marino, Ronnie Lott, Warren Sapp, and a plethora of future NFL stars?! They seriously deserve every loss they've had since then and every loss in the future.

This is why the Jets have not been to a Super Bowl in almost 40 years.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived