New York Rangers concept 3rd jersey

krilow

never save your images as .gif, jpg or bmp; always save them as .png.

now on to the concept, while generally like the concept, it looks a wee bit like the flyers template. Not sure if Rangers fans would like a third that resembles one of their rivals.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• 2 weeks later...

When i tried to make avatars for a different site, i couldn't get the ranger font to get that shadow effect like the real ranger fonts..

How the hell did you get that?

Oh and the crest isn't centered with the collar properly.

And the CBJ jersey looks simliar with the striping but he did take the stars off and made it solid, i don't really know why you are saying stop it. He did change it and it's not like people don't do something very common like that, not saying anything to ruffle your feathers but c'mon, cut the guy some slack. But he should have stated where he got the idea from and what he used, that you should have said instead of stop it.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

now on to the concept, while generally like the concept, it looks a wee bit like the flyers template. Not sure if Rangers fans would like a third that resembles one of their rivals.

Once again roger all he is doing s using an estremely popular design, and there are no stars or anything like his. So i think it is you who should stop it, every once and a while there are concepts that look similar to others it just happens....

Hi, how are you?

Yeah, its pretty damn hard to be 100% original, not many designs are ever 100% original anymore. People rip things off that they saw somewhere and use it for things all the time, we all do it subconsciously.

Ragging on a new guy won't really make him any better, just end up scaring the guy and it'd be nice to see some fresh "ideas" around here.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Hahaha...i was just about the say the same damn thing.

Roger, dude i get what you mean by stop it after seeing the ducks jerseys..

put him in a hole and stone him!

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Once again roger all he is doing s using an estremely popular design, and there are no stars or anything like his. So i think it is you who should stop it, every once and a while there are concepts that look similar to others it just happens....

I understand what your saying, but the striping lines up exactly.. he used Rogers jersey without giving him proper credit, and that's what the problem is here.

EDIT: Apparently we're all on the same page now :D

Archived