Cowboys in blue

jkrdevil

For historical reference, Carolina made this same decision in the 1996 Playoffs when they hosted Dallas in the divisional round and forced the Cowboys into their road blues.  

I believe these two games are the only time Dallas has had to wear their road jerseys in the playoffs since the whole superstition came to a head in 1980 after losing to the Eagles wearing their old royal blue jerseys in the NFC Championship game.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

On an unrelated note, we've just had a "He Hate Me" sighting! :cool:

Is that Discrim I hear cheering? Yes, I do believe it is... Must be awful loud for the people in Wisconsin if I can hear it here in Manitoba.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

On an unrelated note, we've just had a "He Hate Me" sighting! :cool:

Is that Discrim I hear cheering? Yes, I do believe it is... Must be awful loud for the people in Wisconsin if I can hear it here in Manitoba.

yeah, that was me :;): and i lost my voice

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Speaking as a Cowboys fan, I knew it was over when i saw the 'boys come out wearing the blues. Its a nice uniform, IMO, it's just too bad that they can never find a way to win when they're wearing them.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

I think sometimes football players are so supersticious that they get in a mindset that they can't win in them.  Beleive me, when I was playing high school football, if we won, I wouldn't wash my socks.  If we lost I would throw the socks away and buy a new pair.  These guys are pros, they probably have superstisions way more bizzare than that.

For historical reference, Carolina made this same decision in the 1996 Playoffs when they hosted Dallas in the divisional round and forced the Cowboys into their road blues.

I believe these two games are the only time Dallas has had to wear their road jerseys in the playoffs since the whole superstition came to a head in 1980 after losing to the Eagles wearing their old royal blue jerseys in the NFC Championship game.

And let us not forget that magical date in Washington Redskins history: 01-22-83, when the 'Skins, wearing white at home, demolished the Cowboys wearing blue on the road (but that uniform looks MUCH better than the current blue) 31-17 in the conference championship!

:laugh:

Archived