CCSLC Final Four 2007

Nick 1733

Time to get the tournament portion underway...

Deadline is April 1st @ 12:00 PM MDT - Send to ccslcfinalfour@yahoo.com

The task is the same for each bracket... Create a college/high school style cheerleading uniform for a major professional sports team.

Northwest will do the Denver Broncos.

(#2 vs #3)

Northeast will do the Denver Nuggets.

(#1 vs #2)

Southwest will do the Colorado Avalanche.

(#1 vs #4)

Southeast will do the Seattle Mariners.

(#2 vs #6)

Here are the participants in the Elite Eight, you know what bracket you're in:

BigBrain61

GhettoFarmBoy

gonordiques

lost_limey

officeglenn

PISTONStheNextDYNASTY

Shumway3319

tempest

You can get the template with MANY different cuts to mix and match right HERE

Here's an example of one I did for my fromer high school:

CheerUniform.gif

i'm sorry, nick, but i'm going to have to go down with a forfeit in this one. i've got tons of stuff to figure out for school and i just don't have the time right now. i apologize to my opponent and the other contestants as well.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i'm sorry, nick, but i'm going to have to go down with a forfeit in this one. i've got tons of stuff to figure out for school and i just don't have the time right now. i apologize to my opponent and the other contestants as well.

Well, you and your opponent both didn't submit anything, so if you need more time, then I can grant it as I would like to have a final four for this one.

Okay, I'll give it until Sunday evening for the last two to get theirs in. I would at least like one of them to get it in so we can actually have a final four.

Hey Nick...

Worse comes to worst, you can just have the three winners and one "lucky loser" advance -- prefereably the one that lost by the fewest votes. It's not the greatest, but at least you'll have a final four...

philly.png

Okay, I'll give it until Sunday evening for the last two to get theirs in. I would at least like one of them to get it in so we can actually have a final four.

Hey Nick...

Worse comes to worst, you can just have the three winners and one "lucky loser" advance -- prefereably the one that lost by the fewest votes. It's not the greatest, but at least you'll have a final four...

Good idea. I hope it doesn't come down to that, but hey, it's better than nothing.

I had another idea, and again, it's up to you if / which one you use (assuming only three brackets participate).

1. Use the "lucky loser" format as mentioned above, where the loser who is defeated by the closest margin advances anyway, OR

2. Have a "repechage" round, where the three losers face each other in a task in order to round out the Final Four.

Just a thought. Or two.

philly.png

I had another idea, and again, it's up to you if / which one you use (assuming only three brackets participate).

1. Use the "lucky loser" format as mentioned above, where the loser who is defeated by the closest margin advances anyway, OR

2. Have a "repechage" round, where the three losers face each other in a task in order to round out the Final Four.

Just a thought. Or two.

I'll figure it out come tomorrow night when I find out weither or not one of them turns in an entry.

Archived