Oilers Concept and Updated Blues Concept.

josh_cat_eyes

• 2 weeks later...

*** UPDATE ***

I have not been able to do white jerseys yet but tell me what these look like and maybe I will.

They are also not quite finished but I will do that when I make the white jerseys. Just wondering about the general feel for them.

IslesTemplate.png

WildTemplate.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

i like the blues one a lot. my only issue with the oilers is that those colors/logo are too classic to be changed.

the isles and wild are wicked awesome as well

good work though

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The Isles and Wild concepts are hurting my eyes - the sweater body is one color and the mesh panels are the near-perfect contrasting colors on the color wheel. Too much contrast is not good; it's distracting.

Dropping the "ISLANDERS" from the crest leaves a lot of unbalanced negative space. And the lighter blue comes off as very superfluous to the concept.

Why do the Wild have 2 different styles of numbers - one for the sleeves, and one for the backs?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The Isles and Wild concepts are hurting my eyes - the sweater body is one color and the mesh panels are the near-perfect contrasting colors on the color wheel. Too much contrast is not good; it's distracting.

Dropping the "ISLANDERS" from the crest leaves a lot of unbalanced negative space. And the lighter blue comes off as very superfluous to the concept.

Why do the Wild have 2 different styles of numbers - one for the sleeves, and one for the backs?

Well there not quite finished but I decided to post them cause they probably wont get finnished for a while. I thought that I could get some pointers on the direction of them before I kept going.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

A while back I did a St. Louis Blues concept. I posted a final update but nobody ever said anything so now I have done a few minor edits and in the mean time I have done a Oilers concept based on the 3rd jersey alt logo and there 25th year logo. Hope you will like them! C&C Please.

BluesHomeJersey.png

BluesAwayJersery.png

OilersTemplate.png

OilersTemplate2.png

Oh and I have been busy lately but when I get more time I will finish my Wild and Isles concepts which I have the "dark" jerseys for right now.

LOOK DOWN FOR UPDATES

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

I'm not a big fan of all the colored panels, looks kinda like you did a paint by numbers with the new template. I do love the use of the old Blues shoulder logo, and that Oilers crest is nice too.

And I think that "Future" sig could use "#1 EMERY" :hockeysmiley:

And I think that "Future" sig could use "#1 EMERY" :hockeysmiley:

Probably but I like Fleury better. If I were to get a second one it would have Emery on it. I supose it would have to have Spezza on it too and even farther down the line...John Tavares.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Archived