University of Louisville Hockey Concept

Geoff

Nice! I'd say "Nicer!" if:

1. HOME (RED) SWEATER: red underarm gussets; the bird's head was the primary crest (the "L" doesn't cut it for me); white outline on the collar.

2. ROAD (WHITE) SWEATER: white underarm gussets. And that's it; I really like the white one.

3. ROAD UNIFORM: black breezers, white helmets. The black helmet and red pants detract from the quality sweater you've come up with.

Good stuff.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I too say lose the L on the red one, It's a secondary logo. If you really want to use it, maybe add something across the middle of the L like Cardinals, Louisville, or University it might look better. How about putting Louisville diagonally across the front in the old english font like a tradtional sweater. The black socks on the white uni have got to go, white socks look more uniformed IMO, the mismatched socks remind me of watching HS hockey where the team can only afford the jerseys and the players have to get everything else and nothing matches except the jerseys. Maybe have red helmets for the white ones so as to go with the name Cardinals. Hope this gives you some ideas to work with. :hockeysmiley:

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Archived