Echidnas Jersey

Nate

I feel used and violated taking the time to provide feedback to someone who just disappears. I kind of want to keep this bumped until Nate offers at least some kind of acknowledgement that he read what we wrote.

How many times to people paste less-than-steller concepts and then complain about the lack of C/C? This is why.

EDIT: That template is pretty sweet. I actually just noticed the gold belt-buckle! You should give the guy one of those oversized cowboy-style belt buckles, with the new logo on it!

I'm not sure if you want any C/C, but I'll offer a little more anyway - standard block would look way better for the numbers. That is all.

Awesome idea.

Belt buckles in the MLB.

The numbers are Licence Plate.

I was looking at doing Block, but then I thought "I hate Block numbers, I should do something different."

If anything the only other numbers I considered were the Aussie Rule numbers (which, for the most part are all the same for each of the 16 teams), but then, I don't really have a font to go with them for the name.

And "less-than-stellar concepts".

You really think it's less-than-stellar?

For mine it is Streetcar Named Desire. "STELLLLAAA".

streetcar_desire.jpg

That script is really nice, I especially like the way the "E" is shaped.

I'm not sure about the logo, only because the three components (mascot, diamond, wordmark) all look like independant objects slapped on top of one another (each one very good, just maybe not together.) Considering you just threw this together for someone else, it's awesome, and if Nate ever comes back, he should thank the hell out of you.

-Just noticed: what is that black stuff visible on the back view of the cap?

orioles.gif

I was looking at this when I put it together.

Script Text with underline, Diamond in the background, Logo.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Very nice concept rmered. Man I wish Nate would come back and at least post on this thread. He hasn't had a single post ever since we gave him the heart-breaking CC.

You and Vet should feel guilty for offering such considered, informed analysis.

Some people just want a pat on the back for their poorly constructed colouring-in/cut and paste projects..

You broke his little heart, you inconsiderate reprobates.

Here's the Home

Echidnas2.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

non-arched letters look odd on baseball jerseys too. Using paint is not an excuse to not arc your letters. Vitamin D provided a tutorial on how to do this a while back, you could probably search for it.

He did? Calling Vitamin D. Vitamin D... I'll see if I can dig up that tutorial you mentioned, BBTV, even though I haven't used paint for a while now.

Very nice concept rmered. Man I wish Nate would come back and at least post on this thread. He hasn't had a single post ever since we gave him the heart-breaking CC.

You and Vet should feel guilty for offering such considered, informed analysis.

Some people just want a pat on the back for their poorly constructed colouring-in/cut and paste projects..

You broke his little heart, you inconsiderate reprobates.

Here's the Home

Echidnas2.gif

Nice work, Rmered. The colors contrast nicely, and I'm usually a fan of a vertically arched lettering, so I like that. The side striping is a nice touch too. Awesome set, maybe try to put some detail on the diamond in the background ala the Baltimore Orioles.

-E.A.R.

• 1 month later...

I am very sorry for doing this now, as seeing that I was taken very seriously.

BringBackTheVet- I took all of your things into consideration but i'm not to good at this and I gave up. And I am sorry for not posting.

ramsfan1223- I understood everything you said but this was after I gave up. Thank you for saying somthing not negative towards me.

rmered- Beautiful Jerseys!!! Those are very nice and look very sharp.

Once again I shall apologize for wasting some other peoples time.

redsox.png

BringBackTheVet- I took all of your things into consideration but i'm not to good at this and I gave up. And I am sorry for not posting.

ramsfan1223- I understood everything you said but this was after I gave up. Thank you for saying somthing not negative towards me.

Nate, its no waste until you give up. I don't think anyone here cares what stage you are at on the road of progress, as long as you keep moving. Keep working at it and I think you will surprise yourself.

LT

Well, you named the team after an Australian marsupial, I felt obliged to help out.

Unis, well it helps that I've got Illustrator, and a nice template. And a collection of nice fonts.

And when I put up concepts when I first joined here people like pcgd and Gordie (and many others) helped me out.

Take the advice people give you, and if you're going to give up on an idea, post a message explaining that.

People are more than willing to help out, as BBtVet and Ramfan have done here.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived