Suns in Orange, Lakers in Gold

BigMac12

Just watching the game.

Man, if the sides of Phoenix's jerseys were purple, and the front said "Phoenix" or "Suns" instead of PHX, they'll be somewhat decent.

I agree. Maybe put a little black or grey shadow on the "Phoenix" too, and clean up the piping at the top.

While we're talking Suns, I think they should have more orange in the home uni; possibly by making the "Suns" and the numbers orange with purple trim.

What do you think?

They need more orange all over. Their purple uniforms and that gray that comes out of nowhere hides the orange. The uniforms would ve way more balanced if they eliminated gray and made the numbers orange outlined in purple on the homes and white on the roads. More and more common sense is being lost when it comes to sports uniform design.

PvO6ZWJ.png

They need more orange all over. Their purple uniforms and that gray that comes out of nowhere hides the orange. The uniforms would ve way more balanced if they eliminated gray and made the numbers orange outlined in purple on the homes and white on the roads. More and more common sense is being lost when it comes to sports uniform design.

I couldn't agree more. As a huge Steve Nash fan, I would probably buy a road or alternate jersey, but I hate the grey side panels. Someone should do a Photoshop or mock-up of what they would look like with orange/purple side panels, respectively.

Archived