MSNBC's "10 Worst Draft Picks of the Last 15 Years"

Slater

"Enis."

"What'd I say?"

"Anus."

"Hehehehehe..."

Curtis Enis. Oh, dear God.

Just one thing though: what about Danny Wuerffel (great guy; not so great QB), and, for that matter, Chris Weinke? (And didn't both of them win the Heisman, too? Troy Smith...you paying attention?!)

Weinke was drafted in the second day -- round three, I think. They got at least one win out of him, so I don't know that he's a total bust.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It don't the Dolphins have Chris Chambers so they didn't need Ginn.

They have Lemon and Culpepper so they could have used Quinn instead they select a garbage QB from BYU and the Trent Green deal is off.

Chris Chambers is not a #1 WR as they learned this past season. Wes Welker was their go-to-guy and kick returner, and he's on the Pats. Ginn has the stuff to be both, and I think he can do it, and I hope he does to prove you wrong. Obviously the Dolphins saw something in Quinn they didn't like, cause they took Beck in the 2nd round. He's not a nobody, Tank. Many scouts and analysts see him as a good QB.

The Trent Green deal is NOT off. In fact it might be a good thing, as the Chiefs are more than likely forced to RELEASE Green, where the Dolphins will pick him up since he wants to be in Miami.

So can you please stop remarking on how much you think the Dolphins are stupid. The draft JUST ended, and we have no clue how all of the drafted players will fit into their new teams.

I reiterate this pick was awful.

Ginn unsure he'll be ready for Dolphins' training camp

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

"Enis."

"What'd I say?"

"Anus."

"Hehehehehe..."

Curtis Enis. Oh, dear God.

Just one thing though: what about Danny Wuerffel (great guy; not so great QB), and, for that matter, Chris Weinke? (And didn't both of them win the Heisman, too? Troy Smith...you paying attention?!)

After Curtis Enis and Rashan Salaam, I have nightmares about Cedric Benson's future....

Archived