Louisville Icehawks Concept

Geoff

I asked PtND if I could use his logo in a sort of "tribute" to the greatest logo ripoff in ECHL history, the Louisville Ice Hawks. Once he gave me permission, I came up with this concept based off of his logo.

Aside from PtND's logo, I used the Flames numbers and standard block letters.

Icehawks.png

C&C

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Awesome! That about covers it - simple, elegant and a great design.

Well done my man! 9.9 out of 10

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Love it, Geoff. The colors just go nicely together, and like you said how you used the Flames' numbers and letters, the colors remind me of the Flames too, but don't rip them off if you can see what I'm saying. Even though this team's colors remind me of the Flames, it has it's own identity, which is good. On the red jersey, since the inside of the circle is the same color as the rest of the jersey, it sort of looks hollow, not that that's a bad thing, because I like how that jersey and the rest of the uniforms look. Nice job.

-E.A.R.

First thing I thought when I saw this was "This is what the Flames would look like if they changed their logo to a bird"

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived