Nats n' Caps Logo Concepts

maz

Okay, I hand drew these because I suck at making logos on the PC.

First, the Washington Nationals:

natslogos.png

I decided to go alittle bit retro with the main and alt. Thats supposed to be a colonial cap on the alt.

And the Capitals:

capslogos.png

This I loosely based on the seattle thunderbirds.

C&C please

I dunno about the Caps ones, but I think the Nationals logos you have would be really good if they were cleaned up on a computer. I like the ball with the colonial cap.

I love the DC's for both the Nats and Caps.The eagle looks great as well. But the baseball looks like it has a pink bow on it, and the W looks like something I would see on a bootleg hat outside RFK.

Read the entire post maz.

I did, maybe i didnt recognize the sarcasim because the usual sacrcasim smiley wasnt there.

Seriously, no hard feelings.

I think you're worse at drawing by hand than you are on the computer.

All kidding aside, I see a lot of potenetial in the Nats set if you were to redraw them on the computer.

Pot: Kettle, why are you so black?

Maz, I really like your logos and maybe someone will be kind enough to clean them up on the computer. The Nats ones show a lot of potential and their use of the block "DC" and Curly "W" have always irked me.

I think you're worse at drawing by hand than you are on the computer.

All kidding aside, I see a lot of potenetial in the Nats set if you were to redraw them on the computer.

Pot: Kettle, why are you so black?

Maz, I really like your logos and maybe someone will be kind enough to clean them up on the computer. The Nats ones show a lot of potential and their block "DC" and Curly "W" have alwyas irked me.

So sue me.

I think I've seen the Nats' "DC" logo in speedy's concept.

I know. I tried to make it look different from his... but it still ended up looking similar.

Archived