Request for Wake Forest Gold Helmet concept

wlightcap

Hi all...not sure if I should post this here or on the request board. I have no skills with any concepts but a wondering if someone could do a concept with Wake forest that used the current color scheme and logo but just had a Gold helmet with the Black WF...

Am curious as to what that would look like... I know a bunch of Wake fans have debated the interest in going to Gold helmets...

Hi all...not sure if I should post this here or on the request board. I have no skills with any concepts but a wondering if someone could do a concept with Wake forest that used the current color scheme and logo but just had a Gold helmet with the Black WF...

Am curious as to what that would look like... I know a bunch of Wake fans have debated the interest in going to Gold helmets...

your not sure if you should post a thread that starts with the word "request" in the Requests section?? :therock:

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

your not sure if you should post a thread that starts with the word "request" in the Requests section?? :therock:

haven't seen many or any concept requests there...mostly logo stuff. Since it's a CONCEPT request...thought i'd give it a whirl.

Archived