nhl playoff wallpaper

dustyb58

the way you placed the ranks at the beginning are wrong. #2 vs #7 goes at the bottom of the chart.

You're thinking basketball.

Anyway the update looks great although I think we'll be seeing the Senators in the red triangle.

Tournament seeding is the same for ALL sports. If you were to put the top two teams on the same side of the bracket it would defeat the purpose of seeding teams. You want to have the #1 vs #2 in the finals. The NHL reseeds basically after the first round that way the #1 team will always play the lowest seeded team left. So with that put you bracket still doesn't flow like it should. Look at CBS Sportsline's, it is correct. Everything else looks good design wise to me.

KUHawks.png

Tournament seeding is the same for ALL sports. If you were to put the top two teams on the same side of the bracket it would defeat the purpose of seeding teams. You want to have the #1 vs #2 in the finals. The NHL reseeds basically after the first round that way the #1 team will always play the lowest seeded team left. So with that put you bracket still doesn't flow like it should. Look at CBS Sportsline's, it is correct. Everything else looks good design wise to me.

If you look at CBS' brackets, the first round matchup lists on the outsides don't line up with each other.

On the East side it lines up: 1v8 3v6 2v7 4v5

On the West side, it lines up: 1v8 4v5 2v7 3v6

They had to reshuffle the order that the first round matchups appear once the second round matchups were decided.

By just leaving the order 1v8 2v7 3v6 4v5 and not putting a brace connecting each matchup to the next for the first one, it doesn't require any reshuffling of the first round matchup order to favor the tree for the second round. (Wikipedia does it this way.) And because of this, his background works perfectly.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived