Chestnutz sigs

chestnutz

Sure, but I don't really know how to do that. If you could tell me how I do it then I shall surely do that for ya

I don't know for sure, but your original ones were a good size of the same image, just with a squashed set of dimensions. Any way you could get it a tad closer to the originals size would great. Thanks.

And Cowboys (you don't know how hard it was for me not to put the dropped FG picture up, since I hate the Cowgirls with a passion)

:cursing::rolleyes: You must be an eagle lover :lol: oh well! i'll get over it!

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

Haha I whipped up a pretty snazzy photoshop image of him if you'd like to see it. I made it because my friend and I always make fun of him by throwing things to eachother and yelling TONY ROMO and then dropping it on purpose. Never gets old.

Here's the Alabama one.

bamajpg.jpg

P.S. Here's tha pic of Romo.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

bucksjpg.jpg

There be the Buckies one

And Perry, I should have yours up by tomorrow. Since yours are more complicated I couldn't do them on my laptop (I hate the touchpad) and so I'll do them later on my main computer. Still having trouble with the pictures. I googled texas ranger images but nearly all of them were old western pics, and I'm not sure if you want that or maybe a badge. For the Mavericks I guess I could just use a picture of a cow, but I'm unsure about that because their logo has a horse in it, not cattle.

Love the pic, but is there any way you could inverse the dimensions (switch the length and height around). If I were to use that right now, I'd either have huge gaps on both sides or the top of the Bucks' head would get cut off by the top of my screen.

Love the design though... very good excecution.

Archived